Revised Result of Paper-I of Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016.

STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION Revised Result of Paper-I of Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016.

Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, following are details of candidates qualifying in Paper-I. The candidates declared qualified in Paper-I will be called for PET/PST to be conducted by the nodal CAPF agency. As per Note-II under para-9 of the ‘Notice of Examination’, only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II :-

Click here to view list of selected candidates

Click here to view Cut off percentage 



For more details click here or visit http://ssc.nic.in/

Comments